A salute and special thank you to the South Carolina Arts Commission which receives funding through the National Endowment for the Arts for another multiyear grant to Art Forms & Theatre Concepts, Inc. to ensure the African American’s presence on the stages of the low country. Thanks also to our state Legislators for their support of the arts across the state of South Carolina. Thank you.
Opportunity to Serve
Now that we have survived COVID 19 we are currently looking for volunteers to help build our office staff.
Office Manager -Job Description
Purpose: To support the theater company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains offices services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing a filing system, reviewing, and approving supply regulations, assigning and monitoring Interns and all clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning Interns and following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; and identifying trends.
- Maintains technical and professional knowledge by attending educational workshops when applicable and affordable by the organization
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualification: Supply Management, informing others, tracking information, analyzing, and making reports, delegation, Inventory control, supervision, staffing and managing processes, developing standards. Promoting process improvement, reporting skills. Microsoft and other related presentations and Social Media technology.
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Adhere to budget and prepare a budget.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisement, and other marketing materials.
- Design print ads and publications.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of the market share.
- Engage consumers on Social Media and Website.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Take all calculated risks based on data-driven analysis.
- Engage other organizations within the community
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnerships activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
Develop a corps of marketing volunteers that will assist to develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels, and partners to position businesses as innovator and leader.